- To maintain the rich Montessori tradition by providing the most up to date and comprehensive curricular and child development services in the Montessori Method of education.
- To focus on the development of the child as a whole.
- To cultivate the natural desire of the child to learn.
- To provide a warm, accepting and specially prepared environment enriched to provide enough stimulation, as the child is an active explorer.
- To encourage the child to achieve independence.
- To develop creativity, personal strength and self-discipline.